Setting up Email forwarding
1. You must already have a Gmail account
2. Contact the Administrator about setting up a forwarding email
3. In your Gmail -> Settings -> Account settings, click “Add another email address”
4. Enter your name and desired email, select “Treat as an alias”, then click “Next step”
5. Enter the SMTP credentials:
SMTP Server: smtp.gmail.com Port: 587 Username: <you>@austincodingacademy.com Password: <your password> Secured connection using: TLS
then click “Add Account”
6. You will then receive a confirmation email. Either click the link or enter the code in the box
Now you are able to send as that email address!
Tip: In Gmail -> Settings -> Account select:
When replying to a message: Reply from the same address the message was sent to
to automatically reply as the email it was sent to!